A Fine Man Once Said:

"Part of the 10 million I spent on gambling, part of it on booze, and part of it on women. The rest I spent foolishly."

- George Raft





Friday, August 8, 2014

eBay Auctions Ending Today!




Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested in some random items from my eternal closet cleaning! At the moment, I have up for sale a grey Saint Andrews jacket (sz. 44), a vintage striped paisley Abercrombie & Fitch tie (made in England when the company actually sold quality menswear), and a Holland&Holland game bag in a blue wood-grain patterned leather that my wife may have used 4 or 5 times to hunt big game in the urban jungle that is the City of New York.

All have low starting prices and all end this evening!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dittycom/m.html?item=301267175719&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

No comments:

Post a Comment