A Fine Man Once Said:

"Part of the 10 million I spent on gambling, part of it on booze, and part of it on women. The rest I spent foolishly."

- George Raft





Monday, September 30, 2013

John Lock & Co.: The Houndstooth Driving Cap



With temperatures in the tri-state area hovering in the low 80s this week, Fall is approaching at a wary pace. The leaves are starting to turn colors and flutter to the ground, and so now is a good time to take stock of some of the items that I'd like to add to my Fall rotation.



The first item on my list is this driving cap from John Lock & Co. 
The model is the Eagle, and it features a large houndstooth pattern in a veritable rainbow of colors  - blue, green, yellow, tan, red, brown, etc.






I have a few tweed jackets that will nice clash nicely with the cap, as well as a few brown and tan jackets that will provide a solid based for the vibrant color palette on display here.



Here's to hoping for a few more seasonally appropriate brisk days in the weeks ahead!










No comments:

Post a Comment