A Fine Man Once Said:

"Part of the 10 million I spent on gambling, part of it on booze, and part of it on women. The rest I spent foolishly."

- George Raft





Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Return of Wildsmith



Well, I apologize for the long stretches between posts but I've been busy at "work"  and some other projects. Anyway, I was excited to see that the new Wildsmith venture is up and running! Chay Cooper has a hand in the new venture, so I think it goes without saying that we can expect to see quality shoes with some interesting designs and elegant lasts on the horizon.

You can view the newest offerings here and keep abreast of the latest developments at Facebook here.

There are some fantastic designs, although obviously what caught my eye was this Windsor-inspired design, called the Covent Derby (here).

I hope to be able to interview Chay on the new endeavor soon on what must be an exciting time - stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment